Monday, June 2, 2008

Confidence SATC Style

With Sex and the City on my mind as well as every commercial, billboard, and newscast I see; I have to ask the obvious question. How do Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha always look so fabulous?

Sure, a plethora of Manolo's and Choo's help any ensemble look fab; but what is it that makes them look fabulous in a bright yellow blazer with shoulder pads? (the same one you tried and saw Big Bird staring back in the mirror.)

Confidence is the answer my friends.

I know it sounds cliche but this is the cold, hard, truth. If you want to set a style trend: do it, just don't have regrets. You may make some mistakes, (see SJP's hat at the London premier?)
but that's ok. Put on your funny hats, mismatched belts, and tallest stiletto's. You can wear anything, just throw your shoulders back and strut down the street!

For simple SATC style: Check these out










No comments: