Wednesday, November 10, 2010

7 days of the perfect vest


When we were little my younger sister went through a stage where she watched the movie "Peter Pan" everyday for a week.  I never truly understood this concept till now.  I just bought this Amazing Truth&Pride vest that I can't stop wearing. 
Day 1: Long underwear and vest+broken foot= cute ski bunny costume
Day 2: Black Sunner mini dress, tights and vest
Day 3: Navy and white plaid button down, light blue James Jeans bell bottoms and vest
Day 4: Freezing cold day.  James Jeans twiggys, grey cashmere Ka sweater, vest.  So warm.
Day 5: Black leather Susana Monaco t-shirt dress, tight, and vest.  Perfect date night.
Day 6: Light heather grey turtleneck sweater dress, black tights, vest. 
Day 7: Casual day off.  Black English Muffin smocking sweatpants, grey long sleeve t-shirt and vest.  Obviously.

1 comment:

Jilly Strasburg said...

I was on a blog hop and found your blog. I love the vest! I'm your newest follower! I would love you to check out my blog if you get the chance!
www.thenummylittleblog.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Jilly